What a glorious day
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Finally, our division three team got a win and had extended our unbeaten run. To make things better, our win was against the top-of-the-table team which had only lost a game will we beat them, the three points helped lift us out of the relegation zone!
In the afternoon, I went to my church's youth service with my friends at Suntec City. We had a great time during the service talking to one another and listening to the message preached by Pastor Benjamin, our youth pastor. After the service, we went to Koufu and stayed there for 3 hours. We had our dinner there and spent a lot of time talking and laughing with one another. Jordan and Rey were making jokes and Jay was adding on to them. Everyone kept teasing Kylie and Ervin, especially Jay. Jordan kept imitating Russell Peters and Rey was just being random (as usual). At around 6.45pm, I went home with Ervin. We chatted all the way and went our separate ways when the train finally reached Tanah Merah Interchange.
At night, I spent most of my time on MSN and sending text messages to a friend. My eyes are recovering well and itch less nowadays. Today was definitely a glorious day, well, I have to go now, my mum is nagging me to go to bed. Good night everybody!
P.S You may not know the people whose names I have mentioned earlier in this post.
P.P.S Please tag if you pass by, even if I don't know you. ^^