Welcome to aMos~™ blog

If you don't like me, click HERE or HERE
To navigate, click on the x at the top.

CNY Eve
Thursday, January 29, 2009
SUNDAY
It was a great Chinese New Year (CNY) for me. I received a total of $x94 (won't tell exactly how much) and had a great time over the long weekend. 

On the eve of CNY, I went to my uncle's house for the reunion dinner. We reached there at around 6.30pm. My cousin, Jason, and my brother and I talked before dinner, which was the same old steamboat. After dinner, we played soccer for quite some time before heading upstairs to Jason's room. We slacked there for 2 hours doing practically nothing. Soon, it was time to head home. As my parents were talking to Jason's parents, they asked him to come stay over at our house because we were both going to our paternal grandparents' home the next day. He readily agreed and went to pack his stuff before we all piled into my family's car.

As soon as we reached home, we turned on the television and watched the match between Liverpool and Wigan. Right after Wigan equalised late in the 2nd half, I knew it was going to be a draw and was relieved, because I am a Chelsea fan. I went straight to bed after that. Plus, something good happened to me on the 24th of January 2009, it was one of the things that made my CNY a great one.

♥5:22 AM

-ME
aMos~™
15 aug is my day ^^, stop revising n get me a gift!!! haha

CCA ~ Hockey / Floorball xD No.41

Kheng Cheng School 6.4'07
Victoria School

Currently: Slacking/Hockey-ing/26-ing (finding)



Wishlist

2.4km timing: 9.45

Treble championships 2009

50 incline pull up

20 goals for C div hockey 09

Top 50 in level / Top 15 in class (i siao liaos)

Eradicate (big word lol) 13 Feb 09 from my mind ='(

Earn my first million =P HAHAHA
-LINKS
name
2A English Blog
2A Class Blog
D/G
Psalmists
Rebecca

64'07
Irene
James
Qian Hui

Victorians
Haziq xD
Dalson xD
Ray xD
Melvin
Matthew
Iggy xD
Hadi
Russell =P


-ARCHIVES
January 2009 February 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 January 2010

-TAGBOARD


-CREDITS

designer| © HUITING 07
brushes| 1 2
tutorial| 1
fonts| 1
host| 1 2 3