CNY 2nd Day
Thursday, January 29, 2009
TUESDAYToday was a so-so day for me, although I had a lot of fun with my relatives, someone was 'drifting' away from me and that made me feel sad. (Hope that person reads this)
Well, enough about that, I had a great time playing soccer at the street soccer court today and also Winning Eleven 8 on the Xbox. I thrashed(owned) all of them. For lunch my parents had ordered a buffet for everyone to feast on. There was so much leftovers that they could be used for everyone's dinner too. Good thing that my cousin and his family came to my house as his wife was partly Indonesian and helped me with my Bahasa Indonesia homework. I spent most of my time that day playing soccer, watching television and playing with my cousin's babies.
I am still wondering whether I should go for the class outing tomorrow. I think I will not go but will still be bowling tomorrow, but at Safra Yishun. Off to bed now, it's already 12.